Wednesday 9 September 2009

Nike - Let Yourself Out

Hey, just back home from another fun Nike - Let yourself out event.
This was the last of the 3 sessions, a Total Workout on the rooftop of the NCP car park Bowling Green in Clerkenwell. I met up with lovely Lina and Eileen again, who I met at the very first of these nike events, the Martial Arts Workout in the courtyard of the Victoria & Albert museum. Nike really chose some very unsual and cool venues.
This Total Workout was like the circuit class I regularly attend at my gym and was a quite challenging one at that. All outside, on the top deck of the carpark, with beautiful views over the rooftops of London, we even got awarded with a rainbow just when we got going. Try skipping up a ramp and jogging down for 2 minutes, then immidiately after this station try running up the next ramp at full speed and again jogging down, again for 2 minutes. Oh my, 120 seconds can feel like an eternity.
Lina, Eileen and I are not quite the Trio Infernale, but surely the Trio Internationale: Lina from Sweden, Eileen from Australia and me from Germany. We even got interviewed by the Nike guys and you might be able to spot us in the next clip on Nike Women's website, keep your eyes peeled.
Okay, I have just rewarded myself with a Solero Strawberry Smoothie and am now heading for the shower and then bed. Have to be really quiet as my flatmate had already been in bed with her lights out when I got home at only 21:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment