Sunday 27 February 2011

long time no blog

Sorry it's been a while. Well, here I am again.

Good news, since my last entry I have moved to wonderful Greenwich, am now sharing a really nice 2 bed-room flat with lovely Vicky. The house is located seconds from Greenwich station, which is served by Southeastern Rail and DLR, which gives me two options to get to work and into town. This was particularly handy during the little bit of snow we had this winter, yet still an unmanageable amount for public transport here in England. Anyway...

Also, connection to/from Covent Garden (Charing Cross) is equally important to me as work (Cannon Street/Bank) and unless you live within walking distance of either I can't really complain about the service.

Another great feature of living in Greenwich is the close proximity to Greenwich Park and the Thames, awesome running grounds!



Yep, at the moment I am quite content regarding my relationship with London, even without therapy ;-)

However, exciting news might be just around the corner..........

No comments:

Post a Comment